As we’ve often mentioned, going to Canada is one step and surviving in the country is another. One of the ways to survive is to get a job.
While we’ve indeed shared a few tips on getting a Job in Canada, we’d like to also introduce you to Job offers in Canada. Here’s one. Factory jobs in Toronto, Canada and a chance for you to apply.
Please note that this Job opening is totally free and application is equally free. There’s no charge whatsoever and we urge you to decline anybody asking you to pay a certain fee, regardless of how much is being charged. This information is free.
Information On Factory Jobs In Toronto, Canada
This is a full time job and location is Toronto Canada. Salary is within the range of 2500 and 3000 Dollars. Working hours is 8 hours on average and experience required is a minimum of one year.
Please continue to read below for more details regarding this job opening.
Position Currently Vacant
There’s opening for the following positions at the factory:
- Order picker
- Production worker
- Farm worker
- Factory worker
Salary Range & Other Facilities
As earlier mentioned, salary range is between 2500 and 3000 dollars a year.
Company MAY provide food, medical and VISA ticket. Please note that this is on the basis of probability.
Age required is 18 and above. You should be less than 50 to apply. Simply put, age required is between 18 and 49 years old.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the required duties and responsibilities that comes with the job. This may differ depending on the position you choose to apply for.
- Choose size and color of plastic for products
- Operate flat grinders and/or bench grinders to finish products
- Trim excess posting/padding on plastic shell used for products
- Pick top cover for each pair of orthotics
- Glue top cover to plastic shell
- You are required to match up scanned woods and other related duties
- It is required of you to trim excess posting/padding using scissors or cutting tool provided by the company
- You are required to add necessary corrections to rear foot and forefoot of orthotic.
- Finish all posting and padding with grinder
In some cases, you’d undergo some training before you resume work. That way, you get an insight of what you are required to do and the duties you are to perform as an employee.
- Applicants should be able to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- It is required that applicants are able to work as a team or individually with little or no supervision.
- Applications should be equipped with problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Applicants should be well motivated with the “can do” zeal.
How To Apply?
To apply for this job, you are required to provide the following
- One passport sized photograph
- Latest and updated curriculum Vitae.
- Valid email address is necessary for contact
- Valid passport should be available
To apply, simply fill the form below. You should also click here and fill the form on that page. You should also consider sharing this job using the share buttons.
Please Note: TalksNG isn’t a recruiting agency neither do we guarantee jobs. We only share information of/on available jobs to those interested in working abroad in countries like Canada, Dubai, Europe, etc.
We urge you NOT to provide your bank or card details to anyone whether from TalksNG team or not. You are NOT required to pay any money for job information neither should you even pay anyone for it in the first place.
If perhaps, you stumble on something suspicious and would need some clarification, please do not hesitate to drop a comment with details or send us a message with details so we can better guide you. Thank you.